don't stop believing. never stop growing. love will find a way.

Monday, January 10, 2011

new year, new you.

sorry about my blogging absence in december, it was a crazy month for me.
every christmas story ever told at AE took up most of my time, as well as my day job as well.

good news is the next show on the line-up i should have a little time off, which is great, because i'm going to be moving downtown at the beginning of february and need time to get my ducks in a row. suggestions of apartments?

this christmas was particularly great, being my first as a non-student. i organized a promotional shoot for my sister's accessories line, strawberry giraffe dot com. even bought her a domain name. :) check out some of the shots...





check out the rest of the shots at SG's facebook page. All photos are by the wonderful Chris Durrence.

next up at actor's express is BROADSWORD and is a world premiere of what promises to be a stellar show. check out the promo photos by Offhand Photography featuring the "heavy metal band", broadsword.



up next for me? besides moving downtown, i hope to use my spare time to write a little. we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment