don't stop believing. never stop growing. love will find a way.

Monday, May 3, 2010

bucket list.

here's my bucket list for after i graduate. i'll check them off as i go.

Be a barista
Be a bartender
Be a redhead
Be able to do a split and backhandspring
Be in a band
Be in a movie
Be on a TV show
Be on Broadway
Be vegetarian for one year
Bring someone to Christ
Buy a fancy camera
Chase a tornado
Compete in a dance competition
Create a comic book
Create a fantasy world
Create my own cookie
Create my own drink
Cuddle in bed for a whole day
Cut all my hair off
Date someone famous
Decorate my house
Design a clothing line
Document my family tree
Experience zero gravity
Fall in love
Fill an entire journal
Find the perfect little black dress
Fold 1,000 paper cranes
Get a perm
Get a six-pack stomach
Get a tattoo
Get married outside
Go skinnydipping
Go to a concert
Go to Disney with my husband
Go to Greece
Go to Spain
Great Barrier Reef Scuba
Grow a field of daisies
Grow my own apples
Have a boy and a girl
Have a butterfly on my nose
Have a wild animal pet
Have grandchildren
Have my own fan club
Have sex in the rain
Help a total stranger
Hike for three days
Impersonate someone famous
Inspire someone to theatre
Kiss a foreign stranger
Lead worship in another language
Learn a martial art
Learn an Asian language
Learn to make sushi
Learn to play the piano
Learn to ride a horse
Live in a foreign country for a year
Mardi Gras in New Orleans
Master the Spanish Language
Meet the President
Model in a print campaign
Name a star
New Years Eve in Times Square
On the ocean in a giant ball
Open a bakery
Own a spotted doggie
Paint a mural
Picnic in a hot air balloon
Play my dream role
Publish a book
Read the whole Bible again
Read top 10 literary classics
Ride on an elephant
Save a life
See cherry blossums in Japan
See the Nothern Lights
See the same sun set and rise
Sew a dress
Skydive
Sleep on the beach
Spend the night in a castle
Spontaneous Road Trip
Squash grapes for wine
Start a annual tradition
Start a church in a foreign place
Stay up for 24 hours
Take ballroom dance lessons
Visit a planetarium
Visit a volcano
Visit all 7 continents
Visit the 7 World Wonders
Visit the Holy Land
Visit the pyramids in Egypt
Walk the red carpet
Wear colored contacts
Win a famous award
Work at a coyote bar
Work at Disney World
Write a love song


photo by brittany durkee.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY need to make a bucket list! I need help with one though. I read other people's and I am like "I wanna do that I wanna do that!!!".

    I want to get a tattoo as well... on my left side ribcage. I have been thinking about it for months so if you get an idea for yours we could get them done together? I just don't want to go do it by myself.

    Also design your own clothing line....I am not even kidding we should do that together! Co- designers like Mary Kate and Ashley lol. I have wanted to do something with fashion for fun. We could do it!

    ReplyDelete