don't stop believing. never stop growing. love will find a way.

Monday, August 2, 2010

new chapter, go.

august already? sigh.

my summer is officially over today because I start at Actor's Express this evening!! Excited and nervous to what the year will bring. But I'm pumped and ready!!

I saw some of my friends yesterday in Hairspray at the Lyric, it was AMAZING. If you have the chance, you should definitely go see it!! Flawless!!

HAIRSPRAY promo video

On Friday, Ciara and I took pictures with an old friend of mine for her new photography business, Eyelight Photography. (I'm in the process of setting up her website, so forgive me.) But the results of our Grimm's Fairy Tale shoot were lovely! Some of my favorites...


little red riding hood.

the frog princess.

snow white.

cinderella.

sleeping beauty.

rapunzel.

mermaids.


fun sister time!! and things at the new house and starting to come together... we just need to sell this one in lawrenceville, hahaha.

more soon, ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment